Thursday, January 10, 2008
Mmm, I just made a huge bowl of stuffing and I'm sitting here eating it with the ham from Xmas. Yummy, I forgot to eat all day today.

Haven't been feeling good at all lately. Me and Derek aren't doing so good right now, we might break up. I hope not, I hope we can work things out. I haven't really been doing anything at all. I hung out with Judd the other day, that's about it. I'm waiting for my stupid check, I guess it got held up, and waiting to hear back about a job somewhere else. I have absolutely no money. I haven't had a cigarette since Sunday night and my Lamictal's running out and I have no more refills. Talk about winter blues.

I'm going to hand back in some more apps tomorrow and then that pretty much covers this area. If I don't get hired anywhere then I'll have to move again. Noooo. Wish me luck.
posted by Amanda at 1:50 AM |

4 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Amanda... I hope you dont get sick eating ham that old.. thats pretty old ham and I would reccommend eating it if its older than 4 or 5 days after cooked... maybe a week at most but 2 or 3 weeks later? I hope you dont get sick.
 


At January 10, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hey Amanda sorry to hear your having problems with Derek. I like him. Your appointment with Dr. is next Fri. the 15th. Call me if you want to do something this weekend or if you want to come up. Love ya!
 


At January 10, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I mean next Fri. on the 18th not 15th.
 


At January 13, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
As I say, or should I say "sing" to Aubrey... "Chin up, Chin up, everybody put on a smiling face." Things will get better. I remember those days living on my own and not having any money for anything!! Me and Kristin would scrounge up pop bottles and go get something from burger king off the dollar menu. I hope things get better with you and Derek. Kepp your head up sister! Love you!