Thursday, November 1, 2007
Don't worry Mom, I've been staying away from steak. Derek brought me over some plastic silverware and cups and bowls to hold me over, he's such a sweetie. We passed out candy last night, it was cold but we had fun looking at all the kids in their costumes. Remember, I want pics of the babies! Did Kenny dress up?




I got my check today, yay! Hopefully Derek will want to go up this weekend so I can pay mom back for helping me out. Derek likes mom, by the way, I believe his exact opinion of her was "cool as hell". He's at a Coheed and Cambria concert tonight, I'm looking forward to my first quiet night alone here reading some books I got from the library. Alaina was here Monday, and Derek came over for class on Tuesday, but when we got there it was cancelled, so we went to the library to a showing of Nosferatu, an old silent German film from the 20s.





Nosferatu

Last night we did the candy thing, so I haven't had a night to myself yet. I'm looking forward to a nice, quiet evening with a book. I hope everyone is well, and hopefully we can get together this weekend. Love you all.

Oh, I almost forgot; my professor for my film class decided not to count 3 of the questions cause I guess everyone got them wrong, so I actually got an A- on my exam. Yay!

posted by Amanda at 1:12 PM |

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 1:36 PM, Blogger mom said........
I'm so proud of you Amanda. I know dad is too. Yes that would be fun this weekend. We could take a ride on the wagon to the farm and do a bon-fire. Kenny is dying to set all that wood on fire. No Kenny didn't dress up. He helped at the church party though.I like Derek too. At first I wasn't sure but he seems to really care for you and thats what matters. Love you!!!
Mom